Lesedi Cultural Village
Lesedi is a multi-cultural village set amongst the pristine bushveld and rocky hills a mere hour’s drive North West of Johannesburg. At the village you will experience the cultures, traditions and superstitions of some South African tribes. Join a guided tour of four traditional homesteads:
- The Zulus with their fighting sticks and beehive huts;
- The Xhosa with their perfectly thatched rondavels and distinctive white blankets;
- The rhythmic drums and whistles of The Pedi tribe; and
- The conical straw hats and thick, coloured blankets of The Basotho.
We view their villages, their way of life, their craftwork, and enjoy their tribal dancing. End the tour with a traditional African meal “Nyama Choma” – The Greatest African Feast.
Everybody leaves Lesedi with a smile!
- Package excludes beverages
- morning program begins at 11h30 and includes lunch OR
late afternoon program which begins at 16h30 and includes dinner
- pick up time in Johannesburg/Sandton/Pretoria is 90 mins before the tour start time