Please note the following terms and our cancellation policy.
- What is included in the tour price?
- All transportation and guiding in an air-conditioned Vehicle.
- A SA-Tour registered and experienced english-speaking Tour Guide.
- All fees as per the tour detail provided.
- Bottled water in the tour vehicle.
- What is NOT included?
- Items of a Personal Nature, including souvenirs.
- Beverages and any meals not specifically mentioned / stated.
- Tips and Gratuities.
All tours are quoted on collection or drop off in the Metropolitan Area (Johannesburg, Sandton, Durban, Cape Town) or Airport as detailed. Collections and / or drop off in other areas will be quoted on request.
- Day Tour Cancellation Policy
If a confirmed reservation is cancelled, cancellation fees will be levied as follows:
- More than 72 hours prior to commencement of services: Nil
- Between 72 and 24 hours prior to commencement of services: 75%
- Less than 24 hours prior to commencement of services: 100%
NOTE: Should a Day tour not take place due to an airline delay and guests still wish to do the tour, and have days available to do so, we will do our utmost to accommodate you, subject to a guide and vehicle being available. Should this not be possible, a 100% cancellation fee will apply which you should then take up with your airline or travel insurance. In the case of third-party bookings (for accommodation, lodges, etc) the cancellation policies of each establishment will apply if modifications are not possible.
- Overland / Customised Tour Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of a confirmed, customised overland tour will result in the following cancellation charges:
- 4-6 weeks prior to departure: 20% of tour cost
- 3-4 weeks prior to departure: 50% of tour cost
- 0-3 weeks prior to departure: 100% of tour cost
NOTE: No refund will be made for any portion of the tour unused because of cancellation or change made by the participants themselves after commencement of the tour.
- Travel Insurance
It is essential for clients to obtain their own travel insurance to cover the entire period of their trip, including travel dates, in the case of unforeseen emergencies or circumstances beyond our control. We do suggest including medical insurance for the duration of your trip in South Africa.
If you would like something different please enquire now, we are happy to custom make a tour based on your specific requirements.