But before you do, you may be wondering why you would even make use of a Tour Guide.
Some of the advantages of being guided:
- You can sit back and relax – the guide does the navigation and driving.
- No stress – the guides know the routes.
- Increased safety – the guide has local knowledge and knows the how, where and what-not.
- In-depth information and local perspectives.
- Flexibility – the guide will optimize your time according to your day to day requirements, and your preferences.
No need to take our word for it – see what some of our past guests thought on our feedback page.
South Africa is a land of scenic beauty, sunshine, wildlife and cultural diversity. It is truly a world in one country and a country for all seasons. It is a country able to provide world-class experiences in unique surroundings.
When visiting South Africa, tour options should ideally be flexible. We live in a varied and diverse part of the world, which is why we offer tailor-made South African holiday packages. With each tour, you can select a broad choice of destinations, accommodation and transportation options around South Africa. Holiday packages range in price according to your preferences and afford you many great options
Pilanesberg Game Reserve, Kruger National Park, Garden Route, Battlefields and other overnight extended tours are available.
Please request a quotation now and let us put together a visit to suit YOUR needs and budget.
Kindly familiarise yourself with our Terms & Conditions once you have made your choice, it helps avoid any misunderstandings later should anything go wrong, or you change your mind.